ENGLAND COVID TRAVEL RULES
Visit www.GOV.UK for full travel rules.
FULLY VACCINATED TRAVELLERS
- Before you travel to England you must complete a passenger locator form. You need to do this 3 days before you arrive in England
- You do not need to take any COVID-19 travel tests before you travel to England or after you arrive
- You do not need to quarantine when you arrive in England
Before you travel to England you must:
- take a COVID-19 test – to be taken in the 2 days before you travel to England
- book and pay for a COVID-19 PCR test – to be taken after you arrive in England. You do not need to quarantine when you arrive in England. You can take the test any time after you arrive and before the end of day 2 at the latest. The day you arrive in England is day 0.
- complete a UK passenger locator form – to be completed in the 3 days before you arrive in England
For more details, please visit the New Rules section of GOV.UK via this link.
While we are unable to make personal recommendations of test providers, the following are the ones most used by our guests:
- CHRONOMICS: https://www.chronomics.com/covid-day-2
- TESTING FOR ALL: https://www.testingforall.org/
- ONCOLOGICA: https://covid19.oncologica.com/
Please view the list of recommended test providers via U.K. Government.